Decarbonisation with corrosion protection
DREYDOS C-803-WT should be in proportion to volume metered into the make-up water. We recommend a pH controlled dosing. The thickening of the system water should be matched due to the water parameters and operating conditions with us. Minimum concentration for corrosion protection is 495 g / m³ water in the system. All the undiluted product contact parts (pumps, hoses) must be made of acid-resistant material.
All the undiluted product contact parts (pumps, hoses) must be made of acid-resistant material. Read the label and product information before use. When dealing with DREYDOS C-803-WT indicated on the product label instructions and the safety data sheet must be observed.
DREYDOS C-803-WT is a product of inorganic mineral acid, organic stabilizers hardness and corrosion inhibitors. It is used to reduce carbonate hardness, for hardness stabilization and corrosion protection in open cooling systems.
- Dispersion of lime, iron oxides and particulate matter
- Reduce carbonate hardness
- Prevention of hardness deposits by threshold-effect
- Maximum permissible carbonate hardness of 3.5 mol/m³ (20 odK), min. 1.5 mol/m³ (8 odK)
- Determination of the product content with the help of the test kit possible