Broad spectrum biocide
The dose levels of DREYDOS G-173-WT is dependent on the water quality and the degree of contamination. The shock dose of DREYDOS G-173-WT should be done 1-3 times a week. The concentration is usually from 100 to 300 g / m³. To remove biological fouling, the shock dose should be 2-4 times a week. The dosage of DREYDOS G-173-WT should be performed on a mixture intense point of the system.
Use biocides safely. Before use, read the label and product information. Never mix DREYDOS G-173-WT with other products. As materials for dosing lines and valves are suitable: PVDF, PTFE, stainless steel. Not suitable: PVC, NBR, PA, gunmetal and brass. When dealing with DREYDOS G-173-WT the instructions given on the product label and the safety data sheet must be observed.
DREYDOS G-173-WT is specifically designed to control the biology in industrial water systems. The product is based on isothiazolones.
- Killing of gram positive and gram negative bacteria, molds, yeasts, viruses, spore-forming in the water
- free of chlorine, phenol, heavy metals, formaldehyde
- effective persistence behavior
- inert behavior against most used materials in water systems
- low volatility
- broad spectrum of activity
- Determination of the product content possible