Broad spectrum biocide
The dose levels of DREYDOS G-227-WT is dependent on the water quality and the degree of contamination. The shock dose of DREYDOS G-227-WT should be done 1-3 times a week.
The concentration is usually from 50-200 g/m³. In order to remove biological fouling, the shock dose should be 2-4 times a week. The amount of the dosage is 150 to 500 g/m³. For continuous dosing, the concentration is between 5 to 50 g/m³.
Use biocides safely. Read the label and product information before use.
Do not mix DREYDOS G-227-WT with other products.
As materials for dosing lines and valves are suitable: PE, PVC and all acid resistant materials.
When dealing with DREYDOS G-227-WT indicated on the product label instructions and the safety data sheet must be observed.
DREYDOS G-227-WT was developed to control the biology in industrial water systems. The product is based on isothiazolones.
- Killing of Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, molds, yeasts, viruses, spore-forming, slime bacteria and algae in the water
- free of chlorine, phenol, heavy metals, formaldehyde
- inertness against most used materials in water systems
- chemically inert to other water conditioning agents
- low volatility
- broad spectrum of activity
- Evidence of product effect by determining the number of germs